We love when Restaurant Week rolls around because you can check out the best Boston restaurants with the hottest deals. Not to mention there’s no need to turn on the oven for a whole two weeks! But no need to wait patiently (or impatiently) for these prix-fixe deals when you could be in-the-know all year round. How so? A little help from our friends at BostonChefs.com.
From chef recipes to the latest Boston restaurant news, the Insider’s Guide has the scoop to help you make informed and delicious dining out decisions. Here’s a little tour of BostonChefs.com, your new best friend!
1. The Dining Guide allows you to search by restaurant, neighborhood, chef or term. What do you get when you pick a restaurant? We’ll get to that shortly!
2. Looking for position in the restaurant industry? Try the Industry Insider for the most comprehensive job listings from servers to sous chefs.
3. There’s a couple months left of al fresco dining and you want to make sure you take advantage of it while it lasts. Take a look at our Outdoor Dining Guide which has info on 99 patios and growing.
4. Friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, it’s the easiest way to share your dining plans.
5. Keep an eye on this section as it rotates from Bargain Bites to seasonal meals and deals, it’s always changing.
6. Now here is what you Restaurant Weekers are really going to love. BostonChefs.com is posting News and Events every day. Keep an eye out here for the latest doughnut pop up or prix-fixe offerings!
7. Use the calendar for making your restaurant plans. You’ll get an easy and accessible rundown of what’s happening that week. Click on it and you’ll get the whole month!
8. BostonChefs.com wants to help you Drink Like a Pro, which is why every week you’ll read about the hottest cocktail trend or beer offerings around town.
9. Want the convenience of getting the latest Boston restaurant news right in your inbox? Not to mention the chance to win $50 to one of your favorite restaurants. Sign up for the e-licious newsletter, stay in the know and impress your friends with your industry prowess.
10. With a little help from the pros, you too can be serving up restaurant quality meals at home. Keep an eye out for the Recipe of the Week and strap on that apron!
11. You’ve chosen a restaurant to look at, so start with The Basics, where it’s located, it’s mission and even book a table.
12. With a comprehensive menu listing you can be sure to find the most up-to-date dishes around town.
13. If your eyes are bigger than your stomach you’re going to love this section. Scroll through photos of restaurant dishes and try not to drool all over the keyboard!
14. Find out more about the chefs behind the plates in this section.
15. Ever been out to eat and find yourself afraid to order something because your not sure what that food term is? Fear not with the Food Words dictionary function tailored to each and every menu.
16. Last but not least, get BostonChefs.com on your mobile device without worry of wonky webpages- right at your fingertips.
So go forth, make reservation while Restaurant Week lasts but remember there is always more deals to dine on throughout the year.